One month ago, May 31st, eighteen people arrived in Las Vegas from Virginia. Since then, we have seen God working in response to our prayers and yours.
- We spent 76 hours praying together as an entire team. During these sessions, God has made His presence manifest many times and we have experienced marvelous spiritual break-through. As a result, we are much closer to God and to each other.
- We have very quickly become good friends with many of the people who live near us. For example, my next door neighbors not only come to our house for church, they have started to let us use their house for child care on Sundays! Beyond that, the husband was born again this Sunday in our house church service! And he, and a few others, will be baptized in his pool in August.
- Three families and two adult singles have already joined our church family giving a total of 32 of “us.” And we haven’t really started outreach yet.
- We were given five offices, plus a conference room, plus most of the needed furniture for only $500 a month.
- We were able to secure a middle school to begin using in a few months for our Sunday Preview Gatherings for only $450 a week.
- A church that was mobile and recently moved into their own building plans let us use a lot of the children’s supplies they used when they met in a school.
Please pray for us this month:
- We will begin an aggressive month of outreach with prayer walking, door-knocking, and block-parties. Ask God to guide us to the people in whose lives He has already been working.
- We plan to hold our first Preview Worship Service on July 22nd at Schofield Middle School. Our goal is to have 75 in attendance.
- Finances to come in so we can begin to purchase the signs, sound equipment, and other supplies needed to hold church in a school.